Year-End Showcase – Your Best 6 – Due Date
We are nearing the end of our club photographic year and it is time to peruse your photographic treasure trove and send me your favourite and/or best photos. I will fashion them into a “Year End Showcase” slide show which will be shown during our final in-person meeting of the year at Beban Park on June 21st.
You should have a lot of fun with this, I know that when I go back through my files, I always unearth something I’d previously ignored that speaks to me. There will be no judging or voting and only one rule – the images must be from September 2021 to this point and should reflect what you’ve experienced and documented since then.
I will be accepting 6 images as well as a title page from each person; they can be in colour or in monochrome. Your title page should feature your name, but could also include any of the following:
- Your photographic journey over the last year – what did you work on or learn in the past year?
- A description of your photography; e.g., what is your favourite genre?
- Your favourite thing about belonging to the club.
- A short autobiography.
All images must be in the .jpeg format and sized as follows:
- Landscape orientation – 1920 pixels horizontally
- Portrait orientation – 1080 pixels vertically
- Square orientation – 1080 pixels on all sides
If you have any questions, please to not hesitate to contact me at the above email.