- This event has passed.
Year-End Showcase – Your Best 6 – Due Date
June 15, 2022
We are nearing the end of our club photographic year and it is time to peruse your photographic treasure trove and send me your favourite and/or best photos. I will fashion them into a “Year End Showcase” slide show which will be shown during our final in-person meeting of the year at Beban Park on June 21st.
You should have a lot of fun with this, I know that when I go back through my files, I always unearth something I’d previously ignored that speaks to me. There will be no judging or voting and only one rule – the images must be from September 2021 to this point and should reflect what you’ve experienced and documented since then.
I will be accepting 6 images as well as a title page from each person; they can be in colour or in monochrome. Your title page should feature your name, but could also include any of the following:
- Your photographic journey over the last year – what did you work on or learn in the past year?
- A description of your photography; e.g., what is your favourite genre?
- Your favourite thing about belonging to the club.
- A short autobiography.
All images must be in the .jpeg format and sized as follows:
- Landscape orientation – 1920 pixels horizontally
- Portrait orientation – 1080 pixels vertically
- Square orientation – 1080 pixels on all sides
Images must be emailed to me at [email protected] or via WeTransfer to [email protected] by June 15th and will be shown as a slide show during the June 21st meeting.
If you have any questions, please to not hesitate to contact me at the above email.