- This event has passed.
Life Captured Submissions Due Date
Submissions for the June 2021 Life Captured show on Shaw TV are due to Barry by Sunday May 30th.
Life captured is a monthly 30 minute show of photographs taken by members of the Harbour City Photography Club that is shown on Shaw’s community channels and YouTube channel. If you would like to see some of the past shows click HERE.
1. Images can be on any subject, place, country, province, pets landscapes, nature etc.
2. Images of recognizable people will required a signed model release form.
3. There is no restriction on the date the images were taken or if they were entered in previous shows.
4. You may submit several images, some may not be used in the show, but we will creating several shows in the coming months.
Image format, size and naming conventions:
1. Image should be in the .jpg or .jpeg format
2. Images may be in colour or monochrome
3. Images must be sized to a minimum height of 1080 and a minimum width of 1920 pixels.
4. Images should not be larger than 2.0 MB per image.
5. Images must be titled as follows: First Name Surname Title, i.e.: John Doe Nature.jpg
Images should be emailed to [email protected] by May 30 and the email title should show Images for Shaw.