CAPA – Fall Open Theme – Due Date
Open Theme – Images submitted into this competition can come from a wide range of topics.
For this competition, photographers are encouraged to submit their best artistic or documentary images that express their interests and passions in photography.
For the purposes of balancing out the judging for this competition, you are asked to submit your image into one of the following themes:
- Close-up (achieving magnification of a subject by using lens and/or technique – reproduction ratio ranging from 1:10 to just below life size)
- Person(s) (portraiture, candid, documentary)
- Natural Landscape (country side, rural scene, varying terrain, seascape, waterscape, astronomical events, etc… – can include ‘hand-of-man’ and/or long exposure)
- Urban Landscape & Architecture (can include low-light and/or long exposure)
- Animals/Birds (wild or domesticated – ‘hand-of-man’ is permitted)
For full details See the CAPA Website – www.capacanada.ca – competitions – Current Competitions – Fall Open Theme
Prior to submitting any photo in a CAPA competition, read the CAPA Eligibility relating to image submissions. – READ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA HERE.
Submissions must be in the .jpg or .jpeg format, with a maximum file size of 1.8 MB and sized as follows:
Landscape – 1400 pixels horizontally
Portrait – 1050 pixels verbally
Square – 1050 pixels on all size
Submission should be emailed to [email protected] by November 12, 2021.
As a club HCPC is only able to submit 6 images to CAPA for this competition, therefore all images submitted will be juried and the top 6 images will be submitted.