Next Meeting June 5, 2018
AGM – Harbour City Photography Club
All HCPC members are encouraged to attend the AGM. This will be an important meeting with the election of a new Board of Directors.
All positions are open for nominations and volunteers from the membership. Please let us know if you are interested in any of the positions, either outright or as a backup/shadow of a position in order to learn about it and possibly take it over in the future.
- Welcome and Confirmation of Quorum
- Approve the Agenda
- Approve the minutes of the last AGM meeting June 6, 2017
- Deal with unfinished business from last AGM
- Director’s Reports for Treasurer and other reports of directors
- Introduce AGM Chair
- Nominations and Election of directors
- Terminate the AGM
Members are welcome to stay and socialize after the AGM
ON NOW 2018 Photo Salon – Don’t Miss It!
Harbour City Photography Club is pleased to support the following event
2017-18 Board of Directors
President – Inge Riis McDonald
Vice President – Bill Saffin
Secretary – Dianne Busch
Treasurer – Verna Slater
Membership – Rooney Dumler
Technical – Barry Tucker
Program – John Young
Community Liaison – Ron Meginbir